Friday 23 October 2015

My birthday

So yesterday (23 October) was my birthday!  I am now 13 whoop whoop.  My prezzies were: a Calum Hood sweatshirt, the 5sos tote bag, She's Kinda Hot EP from ENGLAND(dads over there for RWC so he sent it) and SGFG!!! I am so happy with my presents from my family.  When I or to school I was late for choir😅 so I got yelled at.  I got lots of birthday wishes from friends once in class.  At morning tea I was greeted with flowers from my friend and beautiful peacock earrings from my other friend.  In the afternoon the school had the talent show so I got a pretty good seat with some boys in my class.  It ended late an it was raining pretty bad so I waited for mum to pick us up down by the gate.  I ended up waiting for 20 minutes with my friend (girl) and other friend (boy).  We eventually got on the road and stopped at Pita Pit for dinner.  When we got home I was greeted by my neighbors who we are friends with.  We ended up eating dinner and cake together while listening to new 5sos songs.  They left at about 11 pm and I went to sleep...  It was a really good day and I enjoyed every second, even out in the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment