Tuesday 27 October 2015

Happiness

If you are unhappy or just want a little pick me up read on...

Everyone goes onto those hipster blogs and sees those edits about sadness and sometimes they can make you feel really bad about yourself, but trust me, you are wanted in this world as much as anyone else, you may not feel loved but you are.  To someone out there, you are the reason for their happiness, for their confidence and for the reason they care.  You are the reason someone can't sleep because they are too happy, thinking about the next time they get to see you, because seeing you is such a privilege and shouldn't be waisted, neither should your life.  Your life shouldn't be waisted thinking about all the sad things in life when you are just missing out on the happy things.  Your smile is the reason for the light in their eyes because your happiness is so valuable to them, your happiness is so valuable to me and I can't tell you enough.  You are a treasure because of your personality and the way you handle things, I am so proud of you for coming so far...  Someone out there remembers every little good thing you have said and they might be too shy to say anything but they love you for you.  They love all the little things that make you as close to perfect as you can possibly get because everyone is this world has a point and don't ever tell me otherwise, you are special, you are amazing and without you someone might not have had the confidence to do something but you gave them that confidence because you are awesome and talented and you mean everything to me and to your parent/s and to that special kid who knows your true self, the best you.  You weren't put on this earth so you could spend time trying to get off it.  If you are feeling rad don't let anyone turn that r into an s.  You are one of the best people ever, you have a purpose in this world and that is to live your life not caring about all the sad things.  Its ok to feel sad but remember, a whole lot of people care so much about you.  You can always email me if you are feeling horrible and I will always, always reply because you mean so much to me and to this world.  My email is sportyspice2002@gmail.com (dont judge my email it was a dare).

Byee xx

No comments:

Post a Comment