Sunday 15 November 2015

I don't even know what this is...

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time but I have been busy, basically I have been doing competitive sprinting.  I started at school and came 1st in those sprints so I went into the next competition, where all of the central schools of my city compete together.  I then qualified for  the next competition, all of the best of the areas in my town, so its the whole city!  If I qualify I then verse all of the best in the North Island!  I'm really excited and the competition is next week on Tuesday!  Wish me luck!

Comment some ideas for posts 'cause I don't know what to write about...  I have some other posts coming up, I don't even know if anyone reads this blog but anyway, I could be writing to myself or there could be people who read this... Please tell me if you read this, we could be pen pals or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment