Friday 15 January 2016

Annie

Hello, I haven't posted in a while because I have been away at my holiday home for a really long time...  While I was there I got attacked by a dog, I fainted and I had a really good time swimming.  On boxing day my friend came up to see us and stayed for 3 nights.

Anyway, the reason I am writing this post is to tell you about Annie, as I am typing I am stroking her tummy and she is purring uncontrollably...  Yeah, she's a kitten, she is six weeks old.  This is how we found her:  As we were driving home from our bach we noticed a small blur darting in and out of traffic, this was in the middle of nowhere and the cars were going really fast.  My mum turned into a place she could park and then ran 200m to get the cat.  She said we would take it to the SPCA and leave it there but then she saw it, a moggie the size of my hand.  We all love her, but my dad doesn't like cats at all, we have one cat already (don't judge we also have a dog) and that was a stretch for him anyway.  When we got home dad was away at a conference so mum called him and asked him if we could keep the cat.  He said 'pick a cat to get rid of' so we didn't bring it up again, when he got home that night I was watching Netflix with the kitten and her head popped out of my hand and it was the cutest thing.  I think my dad might let us keep her but he hates cats and can tell us to take her to the SPCA at any moment...  I will keep telling you stuff about her and giving you photos later...


I am thinking of posting OOTD outfits occasionally, tell me what you think down below...


Should I post OOTD posts sometimes?

Yasss
No way

No comments:

Post a Comment