Tuesday 22 September 2015

Arzaylea drama

Sorry I haven't posted, I just finished two huge school projects, exhibition and trinity.

I gave up social media for a day because of all the Luke and Arzaylea drama...  I don't hate on her because we don't know what's going on in her personal life (besides Luke and her other boyfriend).  If their relationship got really bad than Liz would step in an make her go away so stop worrying, and remember, it could all be a stunt.  I'm a Luke girl but I'm not unfollowing him and abusing him through social media, being a Luke girl does not mean that you are hopelessly in love with him, it means that you have a soft spot in your heart for him, and it means that you will protect him.  

 On this blog I will be doing The New Broken Scene updates and major updates on 5sauce as well as non 5sos stuff like rugby and randomness.

Byee 

No comments:

Post a Comment